The TigermagEP magmeter is available in a wide range of sizes, electrodes and liner materials providing maximum flexibility to meet your process measurement needs. The integral housing is rated to both NEMA-4X/NEMA-7 ratings. The TigermagEP™ is also available with a NEMA-4X optional batch controller for an economical alternative in solving your batching needs. EEPROM-based memory holds the meters’ identity resident in the sensor providing instant compatibility between all TigermagEP modules – K factors, offset, meter size are all retained.
Key features of the Tigermag EP Electromagetic flow meter include:
- Mounting Style: Flanged or Wafer
- Display: With display or ‘blind’
- Wide range of sizes: from 0.1″ to 72″ pipe diameter
- Liners: FEP/PTFE, Polyurethane, Hard Rubber, and Neoprene. A solid ceramic tube for high temperatures and pressures is also available.
- Electrodes: Many materials including 216 Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Titanium, Tantalum, Platinum, Fused Platinum, Zirconium and Monel. Bullet nose versions are available in all metals.
The Tigermags’ optional Removable and Hot Tap Removable Electrodes are ideal for situations where there may be build up on the electrodes.