Key Features of this meters include:
- Mounting Style: Flanged or Wafer
- Display: With display or ‘blind’
- Wide range of sizes: from 0.1″ to 72″ pipe diameter
- Liners: include FEP/PTFE, Polyurethane, Hard Rubber, and Neoprene. Also a solid ceramic tube for high temperatures and pressures is available.
- Electrodes: Many materials including Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Titanium, Tantalum, Platinum, Zirconium and Monel.
The TigermagEP is available in a wide range of sizes, electrodes and liner materials providing maximum flexibility to meet your process measurement needs. The integral housing is rated to both NEMA-4X/NEMA-7 ratings. The TigermagEP™ is also available with a NEMA-4X optional batch controller for an economical alternative in solving your batching needs. EEPROM-based memory holds the meters’ identity resident in the sensor providing instant compatibility between all TigermagEP modules – K factors, offset, meter size are all retained.
The TigermagEP™ features high frequency DC excitation which provides superior performance in “noisy” applications. Sludge, slurry, pulp and paper stock – applications with high levels of inherent noise are ideal for this meter.
The Tigermags’ optional Hot Tap Electrodes are ideal for situations where there may be build up on the electrodes