Sparling’s Model 102/182 Mainline Direct Drive Propeller Meters have a rugged, robust design. The direct drive gear pair ensures accurate fluid flow measurement readings at low flow values.
Key features include:
- Like all Sparling propeller meters, the 102/182 MainLine Direct Drive Propeller Flow Meter boasts an accuracy of +/- 0.5% (should this be +/- 2%?) of rate, guaranteed by certified wet calibration at three test points in Sparling’s NIST traceable hydraulic flow labs.
- Registration furnished in any standard Engineering Unit required.
- Sparling MainLine Meters are easily maintained with standard tools
- Sturdy cast or fabricated steel construction
- Totalizer is protected by cast metal enclosure with locking hasp
Materials of Construction:
- Coverplate: Cast Iron
- Propeller: Molded Polyurethane
- Gear Box: Brass
- Mechanical Parts: Stainless Steel — Standard
- Bearings: Rubber — High Velocity Range, Stainless Steel — Standard Range