The Model 676 BlueWater electromagnetic flowmeter is designed to measure the flow of water (and other liquids) with full pipes conditions. This model of flow meter is ideally suited for irrigation as it is battery operated, rugged, and easy to install and configure.
The BlueWater stores all calibration and flow information in a flash memory eliminating the need for a backup battery to store information and eliminating the need to reprogram the meter if the module is replaced or exchanged.
Key features of the BlueWater electromagnetic flow meter include:
- Easily field programmable, without a factory service call
- Long life battery – up to 5 years.
- Battery replacement requires no tools.
- 8 – 36 VDC. When DC connected, battery is backup.
- Transmitter easily replaced in the field without requiring removal of the flow tube.
- Stores total and calibration information in a non-volatile Flash memory – no backup battery required.
- Pulse output standard
- Forward, Reverse, and Net totalization
- Rotatable modular display
- Empty Pipe Detection
- Standard Accuracy 1%
- Sizes: 3” to 14”