Oval Eggs DELTA Vortex Flow Meter
The unique sensor body and transmitter design makes Eggs DELTA one of the most compact, light weight vortex flow meters in the industry. The injection molded design provides a smooth surface for cleanliness and better chemical compatibility. This inexpensive vortex flowmeter is an ideal measurement and monitoring device for most gases, liquids and air applications.
The simple unique construction without any moving parts enables Eggs DELTA to measure liquid, air and gas flow measurements, including wet gas, with very little head loss.
Common applications of the Eggs DELTA vortex flowmeter include:
- Deionized water (RO/DI skids)
- Ultra pure water distribution in medicare, biotech, semiconductor and pharmaceutical market segment
- Chemical feed
- Air consumption control in compressed air distribution systems
- Gas flow (nitrogen, oxygen, argon, etc) measurements and monitoring
- Sanitary cleaning process flow
- Cooling water
- (PPS) polyphenylene sulphide material is compatible with nearly all gases & liquids