Oval Eggs DELTA Pulse Vortex Flow Meter
Eggs DELTA Pulse is a light weight, small, low cost flow monitoring vortex meter made out of PPS resin. The simple design and material of this vortex meter make it suitable for a wide variety of flow applications. The Eggs DELTA pulse flowmeter has no moving parts and the injection molded design provides a smooth surface for cleanliness and better chemical compatibility.
(PPS) polyphenylene sulphide material is compatible with nearly all gases & liquids.
Common applications for the Eggs DELTA Pulse vortex flowmeter include:
- Deionized water (RO/DI skids)
- Ultra pure water distribution in medicare, biotech, semiconductor and
- Pharmaceutical market segment
- Cooling water
- Chemical feed
- Air consumption control in compressed air distribution systems
- Gas flow (nitrogen, oxygen, argon, etc) measurements and monitoring.
- Sanitary cleaning process flow